SHORT RANGE TRANSIT PLAN (SRTP)
ORIGIN, DESTINATION, AND DEMOGRAPHIC SURVEY (O-D SURVEY)
COMPREHENSIVE OPERATIONAL ANALYSIS (COA)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Can the CMCOG share the names and contact information for firms that have expressed interest in responding to the RFP for potential teaming arrangements?
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide the requested information.
2. Is there a total budget for this project that you can share?
The estimated budget range for this project is from $200 to $300K.
3. What data will be made available to the selected firm to complete the transit system evaluation?
• NTD Reports
• Ridership Reports
• Monthly Reports from Transdev
• FTA Grants
• Strategic Plan
• Vision 2020
• Timetables and Schedules
• Genfare Reports
• Financial Reports
a. Does CMRTA have an Automatic Passenger Counter (APC) system capable of providing reasonably accurate counts of riders boarding and alighting by stop, route, and trip to the firm selected for this project?
The APC system does not have this capability.
b. Does CMRTA have an Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) system capable of providing reasonably accurate data on bus on-time performance to the firm selected for this project?
Yes – TransLoc and Clever Devices
c. Do CMRTA fareboxes have the capability of recording transfers and producing a report of transfer activity (e.g., issuing route and receiving route)?
The fareboxes do not have this capability.
4. Task 8 specifies the use of a paper survey questionnaire. Would CMCOG accept a tablet-based survey instrument in lieu of paper surveys?
Yes, that would be acceptable.
(Please include the Q &A as part of your proposal submission. It will not count towards the page limit.)