Questions and Answers — CMCOCG Bathroom Renovations
1. What type of working hours do you anticipate?
Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5:00 pm. Weekend hours will be available, if needed.
2. Will there be any noise restrictions if work is during normal business hours?
Yes, at times we will have meetings that are scheduled that could affect the noise restrictions. We can work with the contractor regarding the times.
3. Are we doing one bathroom at a time or can they be simultaneous?
We would like to have the bathroom project to be completed the most efficient way. Since this is a facility that hosts many public meetings, we need to do our best to keep one of the bathrooms open for staff and the public.
4. If simultaneous, do we need to provide temporary facilities or will that be handled by CMCOG?
No, we would prefer to keep one of the bathrooms or a partial bathroom available at all times, since this facility is used for public meetings.
5. Can we bring subs by to view existing conditions/take measurements?